Thursday, February 24, 2011

Witchez

Chapter one I feel was a success. I mean 140 people looked at it within a two day period. Anyway I'm still working on chapter two and its coming along really well. But I had to work today so I didn't get that much time to brainstorm and type. But that still didn't stop me from typing a few paragraphs on my phone,  I was sneaky but don't worry people I still did my job. I'm not a slacker just was bored and had other thing on my mind, like my story.

Unfortunately a few stories that I'm following also updated so I had to read those. So getting out of work at 10.30 then reading the updates and here I am 1am typing as its the first chance I got all day. Shame! Sucks I have to work tomorrow, which means I most likely wont update until tomorrow or this weekend. But with that being said I still have course work and work.

Damn February break you screwed up my homework routine, now I'm behind.

With music and some fruit punch I will continue to strive to get chapter two done so all I have to do is edit and have my mum peer read it. As I don't have a beta or any friends that follow skins or are a Noamily or even a Keffy fan. Actually I don't think any of my friends have even heard of skins as it doesn't air here in the US. But me being the odd person I am, I have many favorite British shows that I watch. Which I'm going to tell many people American remakes of British shows usually suck, watch the original people.!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment