Okay some time during high school I wrote this story. I’m not really sure what brought on my sudden desire to write, as I wasn’t that into writing stories. I was more about expressive essays or poems. So here I was, throwing myself head first into this fantasy story. It was about twin sisters that were separated at birth and placed into adoptive homes. (Trust me there is a heck of a lot more about the story, that’s like a tease of information but if I spew out more of the story I would give away what I am going to be writing about for all you FanFiction readers.) I put a lot into forming how the story would progress and what sort of events I wanted to take place. So here I am X amount of years later re-discovering my story. What a load of crock, I spent who knows how many hours on this thing and I find only three chapters and a stack of ideas on how it was to progress. Failure! But now, after reading so many stories on FanFiction, I have a new outlook on this and I feel I can make a story that is totally new. So hopefully all you skins series 3 and 4 fans will like my new take on the Noamily and Keffy pairing. And you want to know what, this series is a perfect reason for me to get my butt back into gear. I’m going to revise my story and turn it into an AU story that no one has done before. Some may have thought about doing something along the lines as me but I haven’t read any yet, so I will give my condolences to those of you who have used similar themes. If you can’t tell already I am beyond excited about this because my story called for twins and I have the perfect twins to use. I definitely hope that you all take a chance at my story once I start posting. And if I post a few chapters and it’s not much of a hit, well ill just cut my losses. With that all said, I hope to get in gear and start my progress on how I wish to get going and begin this new adventure with you all.
Sometimes I do wish I had a fellow fan to not just swap ideas with but to elaborate off of each other. I think that it would help to get the brainstorming on a roll and to help with ideas. But I don’t know if that would help in my case. I for one have many questions I want to ask yet aren’t I the one that should know the answers as it’s my story. Maybe once I get my first chapter posted I might get a good amount of feedback that will help answer those questions that are floating around. So it seems I will have to wait till then.
Let’s get this party started, shall we.
No comments:
Post a Comment