Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Concentration

So here I am, at 2 o'clock in the morning and I cant stop writing. I am trying to finish up my first chapter of "Witches". It's the skins story I'm working on. I just about finished the first part that has Emily in it. And I was about to start the second part with Katie and I'm not sure what to do.

See I want to write a great story that people will read and enjoy, yet I don't want to confuse the readers. See I have a tendency to change what tense I'm writing. First ill write in first person and get on a roll, then all of a sudden the scene changes and it will be in third person. Or when I go into a flash back it will be third person but I don't know if it will always be like that. So now before I post it i wish i had someone to read it to tell me even though its changes, it still makes sense and flows nicely. Because come on some scenes or thing are easier to write in different tenses.

So now the dilemma starts as with Katie's part it mostly starts out in third person and most likely will change yet all of Emily's part is first person until you get to her flashback which is third person. Confusing, your telling me.

I guess ill keep writing and hope for the best. It might be posted within the next few days as I am on February break at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment