Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Still Here

Haven't visited my blog in a while, so I thought I should stop by and give an update on whats going on. I finally graduated from collage. Not that exciting, for me at least. I only have a 2 year degree, so that's better than no degree. But I'm not the type of person who wants to get a bachelor's degree in something and not end up using it. So I figured if I find a job that I like and wish to further my career, then I will go back. Seems more practical in my mind when I'm still unsure were I want to be.

The one thing I am proud about is I'm offically a car owner. When I came home from the dealership with my new car, my mom started to cry and tell me how proud she was of me. That's always something you like to hear from your parents. And if anyone is wondering, I bought a 2010 Ford Fusion. And I have to say I LOVE my car. Definitely a step up from my manual, stripped down Focus that had neither a radio nor a CD player.

And in the means of my story, which I haven't updated in over a year going on two I feel I will continue writing that but my updated might be far and few between. And if I start to update it should be in a couple weeks or so. Atleast thats my hope, for I will have to review what I have already written and what I have drafted. And knowing how I process things, I might be writing everything from scratch.

-hd

No comments:

Post a Comment