So yesterday morning my grandmother passed away. As some one who wasn't close to her, I was pretty emotional when I was talking to my mother. I think it has to do with the fact of the relationship we had with each other. For some reason I was the only grandchild that was treated differently, and now I think I understand why. I believe it has to do with the fact we were so similar but I wont go into the details as it is a personal matter and I don't think you all want to read my emotional baggage.
And you want to know something that is disgusting. When my grandmother was being taken to the hospital after her stoke last Friday somebody from the ambulance crew stole her wedding ring that my grandfather gave her. How horrible is that, and to have that emotion on top of all that. It makes me sick that people are capable of doing something like that. Especially as they are suppose to be the people that help you and to steal from a sick elderly women. Just horrible.
And on a side note about my story half of the story in written on paper I just have to type that up and then ill work on the second part of the chapter will be written on Sunday after the funeral. I haven't forgotten about my readers just delaying for obvious reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment